As a Woodland Hills Fitness Trainer, I want to help my clients achieve their goals and create a healthy lifestyle.
We are entering into the last 4 months of the year! These four months are full of holidays, parties, and celebrations. I want to help prepare you to live a healthy lifestyle throughout the holidays. Going into these months with a plan will help you achieve your goals and stay on track.
- Write down your goal. What are you trying to accomplish before the new year?
- Write down 7 short term goals for you to accomplish every 2 weeks. (I can help you with this)
- Write down 5 things you can do (or not do) to get you closer to your short term goal. (I can help you with this as well)
- Read your short term goal and your 5 action items every day to remind yourself what you are working towards and how to get there.
- Make this a priority! You can achieve anything you plan out and put your mind to.
I hope you enjoyed this article. Contact Kelly, Woodland Hills Fitness Trainer, for a complimentary personal training session. Call: 213-373-1348 or Contact Kelly
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am in no way a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.